At long last, Deus Ex: Human Revolution is arriving next week. Let's remember November 26, 2007, when it was announced and right-minded people were torn between delight and revulsion. Oh, how young we all were! Four years later, I've heard barely a bad word from those who've played, and I'm more than a wee bit excited.
Don't tell anyone I work with, but I'm planning to suddenly fall extremely 'ill' and need to take a week off work. They'll never know that I'm secretly playing Deus Ex.
They're not strictly new releases, but Nintendo is expanding its $20 Nintendo Selects Wii budget line. It's also, for whatever reason, choosing not to reveal next week's WiiWare, eShop and DSiWare releases in advance. This is most probably not because Nintendo's planning to surprise us with something super-special.
Here's the slim but solid list of next week's new releases:
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution
- Hole in the Wall (XBLA - 800 MS Points)
- Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition (XBLA - 1,200 MS Points)
- Nintendo Selects: Super Mario Galaxy
- Nintendo Selects: Super Paper Mario
- Nintendo Selects: Mario Strikers Charged
- Nintendo Selects: Punch-Out