It's finally here, the big E3 show. This year saw more great games than ever at E3, and Weekend Confirmed rose to the occasion with an equally massive lineup of guests to bring you the best analysis of E3. Joining Jeff and Garnett are John Davison, Luke Smith, Shane Bettenhausen, Mark MacDonald, and Andrew Pfister. They breakdown the entire week from the opening press conferences to their favorite games after the closing bell sounded. In between every big game and then some gets to the table including Uncharted 3, Batman: Arkham City, Assassin's Creed Revelations, Starhawk, Prey 2, Bioshock Infinite, Tomb Raider, and so much more.
Weekend Confirmed Ep. 64: 06/10/2011
- Subscribe to Weekend Confirmed in iTunes
- Weekend Confirmed is also available in the Zune Marketplace
- Subscribe to Weekend Confirmed via RSS
Weekend Confirmed comes in four segments to make it easy to listen to in segments or all at once. Here's the timing for this week's episode:
- Whatcha' Been Playin E3 2011 Part 1: Start: 00:00:00 End: 00:30:08
- Whatcha' Been Playin E3 2011 Part 2: Start: 00:30:42 End: 01:01:38
- Whatcha' Been Playin E3 2011 Part 3: Start: 01:02:43 End: 01:34:31
- Whatcha' Been Playin E3 2011 Part 4: Start: 01:35:42 End: 02:09:14
Original music in the show by Del Rio. Get his latest Album, The Wait is Over on iTunes. Check out more, including the Super Mega Worm mix and other mash-ups on his ReverbNation page or Facebook page, and follow him on twitter delriomusic.
Jeff can also be seen on The Totally Rad Show. They've gone daily so there's a new segment to watch every day of the week!
Remember to join the Official Facebook Weekend Confirmed Page and add us to your Facebook routine. We'll be keeping you up with the latest on the show there as well.
BOOM video 9450
BOOM video 9479