[Update] This giveaway has now ended. Winners will be selected and notified later this week.
[Original Story] This week's Shack Giveaway is a big one, totaling nearly $1000 in swag. The giveaway, sponsored by Intel and brought to you by Codemasters and Shacknews, asks users to create their own Operation Flashpoint: Red River trailer using Intel's Operation Flashpoint video masher website.
There is one grand prize up for grabs: an Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2500k processor, Roxio PC Game Capture software, and a copy of Operation Flashpoint: Red River for PC from Intel.
Four runner-up packs include Roxio PC Game Capture software and a copy of Operation Flashpoint: Red River for PC from Intel.
Entering this giveaway is a little more intricate than others we've held in the past. You're going to have to work a little harder than usual to walk away with some free gear this time!
Here's a breakdown of how you can enter to win the bundle of PC goodness (and the rules for the giveaway):
- Go to Intel's Flashpoint video masher and create your own Operation Flashpoint: Red River trailer
- Leave a comment in this post with your trailer's unique ID (dubbed an 'Operation #'), which you can find by either posting to Facebook or by simply searching the name you list as director (here's an example of a trailer we made)
- You must be 18 years or older and a resident of the United States or Canada (excluding Puerto Rico and Quebec)
- You can enter this giveaway multiple times (max one per day). One trailer creation is equal to one entry.
The entry period ends at 12:00PM PT on Tuesday, May 31, 2011.This giveaway has now ended.
- At that time, a crack squad of trailer lovers will scour the submissions to verify they are legit and pick one (1) grand prize winner and four (4) runner-up winners.