There's a running theme through most of the picks this week: detectives and demon hunters. From new titles like L.A. Noire and The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings to an old favorite like Demon's Souls, this week justice is being served (possibly by someone playing Diner Dash).
(Click any editor's name to visit their Twitter page. Follow Shacknews on Twitter for regular updates and giveaways.)
- Garnett Lee: I’ll be playing E3 planning and preview embargo scheduling but when time allows I’ll probably hop back on some Brink, Gatling Gears, Demon’s Souls, and who knows what else.
- Xav de Matos: Wrapping up L.A. Noire for review and probably getting in some quality time with Deus Ex: Human Revolution and The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings.
- Alice O'Connor: With the world ending on Saturday, I'll be drinking in a public place wearing a white bedsheet. Should Sunday somehow dawn, I'll have a lot of witcher's work to catch up on, not to mention a whole floating city to liberate/oppress.
- Jeff Mattas: Witcher 2. L.A. Noire. Witcher 2. L.A. Noire. Witcher 2. L.A. Noire. Witcher 2. L.A. Noire.
- Steve Watts: It's going to be a busy weekend with non-gaming commitments, but I'll be trying to squeeze in some L.A. Noire. I've restricted myself to one case per day to watch it like a TV show, so it shouldn't be too hard to find time.
- Ozzie Mejia: Playing bits of Pokemon Black here and there, unless I get my hands on L.A. Noire. I think this is also a good weekend for me to plow through the XBLA backlog.