Can't talk prepping. E3 is almost here. While for gaming enthusiasts the event doesn't kick off until June, it starts next week for those in the media. We're rolling strong and working hard to make sure we cover all of the important titles in and around the event.
Have something you really want to see that you think we might miss? Let us know in the comments.
(Click any editor's name to visit their Twitter page. Follow Shacknews on Twitter for regular updates and giveaways.)
- Garnett Lee: I actually have no idea. For the first weekend in several I’m not crunching through something. Hmm...more Brink and Gatling Gears and then maybe pick something up I’ve been meaning to, like getting back to Yakuza 2 or Chrono Trigger on DS.
- Alice O'Connor: I'm off to a video games unconference on Saturday and will finish reading the notorious gamification book 'Reality Is Broken' at some point, so really I'm living video games. If I can manage to attain consciousness on Sunday, I'll be playing Brink with my new-found best friend, the Ritchie Revolver.
- Xav de Matos: Deus Ex: Human Revolution. Mortal Kombat, maybe. And pre-download my GOG.com copy of The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings, most likely.
- Jeff Mattas: I’ll be heading into deep space with the indie SPAZ (Space Pirates and Zombies), then back to New York for some more Crysis 2. I also hope to figure out how to keep my head from exploding when L.A. Noire and Witcher 2 both hit next week.
- Steve Watts: I'll probably be grinding away for koins (with a "K") in Mortal Kombat and cleansing the blood-soaked palette with Lego Pirates of the Caribbean. Both on PS3, because who needs PSN?
- Ozzie Mejia: Finally about to get into some Portal 2 co-op! Also, playing through some of the new Foo Fighters tracks for Rock Band 3. I won't be able to play "Walk" without thinking of Thor.