Each of the game-specific rewards will be available on both PC and PlayStation 3, as applicable. You'll also get 30 days free added to your subscription, on top of a free day for each that the system was down. So far, SOE has been down almost two weeks, so that's a month and a half of free time and counting.
We already knew about the Batman-inspired mask for DC Universe Online customers, but users playing villains felt left out. The company has added a Two-Face inspired mask to fit the bill, along with 30 Marks of Distinction.
Other rewards include Station Cash for various games, double XP events in EverQuest and EverQuest II, free daily items in FreeRealms, and a Bounty Hunter statue and Slave-1 miniature model in Star Wars Galaxies. Both remaining players of Star Wars Galaxies must be thrilled.
We're still waiting on word for the giveaway plans for the PlayStation Network outage. Sony Computer Entertainment Europe detailed a plan to give away two PS3 games out of five selections, and two PSP games out of four. We expect some similar model for North America, but nothing has been announced.
Check below for a full list of make-good incentives:
- DC Universe Online: Batman and Two-Face Inspired Masks and 30 Marks of Distinction
- Free Realms: Free daily items (7 to collect)
- Clone Wars Adventures: Count Dooku v2 Outfit
- EverQuest: A series of events, including Double XP, Double Rare Mob Spawns and Double Faction Gains
- EverQuest II and EverQuest II Extended: A series of events, including Double XP, Double Guild XP, Loot Bonanza, and City Festivals
- Vanguard: Saga of Heroes: A series of Double XP events
- Star Wars Galaxies: Bounty Hunter Statue, a miniature model of Boba Fett's ship, the Slave I
- Magic: The Gathering - Tactics: Four of each of these spells: "Ivory Mask", "Duress" and "Angelheart Vial", plus 500 Station Cash
- PoxNora: Limited edition Carrionling, Welcome Back 5K Gold Award Tournaments and two Draft Tournaments, plus 500 Station Cash