Section 8: Prejudice is barely a week old, and already TimeGate has issued its first title update for Xbox Live Arcade. The patch addresses a variety of stability bugs, along with usability tweaks to several of the menus.
The team is also using hot-fixes on their end to respond to community feedback, allowing two-player Ranked Swarm matches, and increasing the chance that you'll get placed with friends or Xbox Live Party members when the game auto-balances the teams.
The PC version is due on May 4, and a PlayStation Network release is planned for sometime this summer. Check out the full patch notes below.
- Fixed a rare shader system crash that could occur randomly during gameplay
- Fixed a crash that could occur when signing out of LIVE when a message about downloading DLC was on-screen, then attempting to access the marketplace from the DLC message
- Fixed an issue where the game was not correctly upgrading from the Trial Version to the Full Game when logging in with a LIVE account that had previously purchased the game
- Improved visibility of the Loading screen Deploy button after map transition
- Fixed an issue where an inactive sign-in change would disconnect players from Prejudice Online
- Fixed an issue where custom match browser search options saved from a previous run of the game were not reflected in the UI on subsequent runs, even though the actual search options were saved correctly
- Added the ability to reconnect to Prejudice Online without resigning-in, by selecting the Stats button without a connection.
- Added improved Region and Language dedicated server options to help players join servers that are near their region and have players of the same language
- Fixed an issue where idle dedicated servers would get into a bad state after an extended period of time
- Added descriptive error message for when a dedicated server fails to launch due to requiring an update
- Fixed an issue where dedicated servers would sometimes not reconnect to the stats system properly