We've been together for twenty-seven years, but now it's time for me to move on. I'll miss a lot about you: your coffee, sort of free but wildly misunderstood healthcare system, and even the snow. I'll miss walking into a room and knowing in my heart that at least 84% of the people inside know exactly how to make a poutine, what a double-double consists of, and understands the philosophy behind the line-change icing rule. Good luck with your upcoming election and I'll see you again soon.
(Click any editor's name to visit their Twitter page. Follow Shacknews on Twitter for regular updates and giveaways.)
- Garnett Lee: I’ll be back to transcribing interviews over the weekend but when time allows I hope to finish up Portal 2 single-player and get in some Mortal Kombat.
- Alice O'Connor: [Did someone say 'Royal Wedding'?]
- Xav de Matos: 3DS on the plane. Landing in LA. Get settled. Go to work. Never talk or think about moving ever again.
- Jeff Mattas: Now that I’m done with Portal 2’s single-player, it’s on to co-op! If I have extra time, it’ll be spent trying to finish Crysis 2 and Motorstorm: Apocalypse.
- Steve Watts: I just wrapped up Portal 2's single-player, so now it's time to try out some of the developer commentary. I also might be getting an iPhone, which I will celebrate with apps. As one does.
- Ozzie Mejia: Thinking with portals all weekend.