By the time you're reading this, I'm going to be on a plane back to Canada. After a long wait at the airport, getting a Social Security number, procuring a bank account, and signing a one-year lease on a new apartment... I'm exhausted!
Now it's time to go back to the "motherland" and pack up my stuff and get it shipped out to my new home in California. Good thing the flight back to Toronto is a long one, because I have some Nintendo 3DS games to review this weekend!
Here's what the Shack staff is up to this weekend. What are you playing?
(Click any editor's name to visit their Twitter page. Follow Shacknews on Twitter for regular updates and giveaways.)
- Garnett Lee: I’ll be hunkering down again with Shift 2 Unleashed as I get into the meat of its racing for our review. I also want to get some time in with The 3rd Birthday. I’ll also be starting into SOCOM 4 for our upcoming review.
- Alice O'Connor: [Tea. Crumpets. The usual.]
- Xav de Matos: On my many plane rides back to Canada, I'll be rocking my Nintendo 3DS for as long as the battery lasts. I'm tasked with reviewing Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars, so it'll be a busy time in the air.
- Jeff Mattas: I’ll be testing my armchair general abilities against real humans with some Total War: Shogun 2 multiplayer, and then try to win a handful more races in Motorstorm: Apocalypse’s career mode. Maybe I’ll even get back into Dragon Age 2, if I’m lucky.
- Steve Watts: It's looking like a very 3DS weekend: Ridge Racer and Steel Diver for review, plus Lego Star Wars, Nintendogs, Street Fighter IV, and Ghost Recon when I can squeeze in some time.
- Ozzie Mejia: Playing through Comic Jumper: The Adventures of Captain Smiley and X-Men Arcade, both of which I got ridiculously cheap on April Fools Day. It almost makes up for having to endure all those April Fools Day pranks! Almost...