I'm getting ready to pack up and move my life to Los Angeles from Toronto, but before then I need to get some gaming time in. The last two games I've played at home were for review, so it would be nice to actually spend some of my personal time playing for fun.
In the meantime: What are you playing? (Click any editor's name to visit their Twitter page. Follow Shacknews on Twitter for regular updates and giveaways.)
- Garnett Lee: I’ll mostly be playing Shift 2 Unleashed but in the breaks I finally started Dead Space and there’s the 3DS to play around with.
- Alice O'Connor: [Probably going on a Tea Tasting tour.]
- Xav de Matos: Crysis 2 is on my plate at the moment (read the review). My 3DS will be in the office by the time I get there on Tuesday, so I imagine Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition will be put through its paces.
- Jeff Mattas: I’m going to continue my quest to unify feudal Japan (Total War: Shogun 2), followed by some racing destruction (Motorstorm: Apocalypse).
- Steve Watts: I like to think I'll finish up Homefront, Pixeljunk Shooter 2, Pokemon White, and Beyond Good & Evil HD. But I'll probably just play a lot of Torchlight on XBLA.
- Ozzie Mejia: Continuing my run through Pokemon Black, as I wait for Sunday's 3DS release.