We're a week away from new hardware: Nintendo's 3DS handheld. While someone in the office is already rocking the unit, the rest of us are forced to wait until next weekend.
Do you see a Nintendo 3DS in your near future? If so, what launch titles are you planning on picking up?
Oh, and while we're here: What are you playing?
(Click any editor's name to visit their Twitter page. Follow Shacknews on Twitter for regular updates and giveaways.)
- Garnett Lee: The 3DS arrived with much fanfare this week and I’ll be spending much of my weekend with the hardware and several of the games in preparation for our reviews. I’ll also be getting in some additional Homefront multiplayer to finalize that review, and any spare moment will find me feeding my readdiction to Torchlight now on XBLA.
- Alice O'Connor: I'm at a bit of a loose end video games-wise after burning through Dragon Age 2. I'm still catching up on GOMtv's current StarCraft II league, so there's that. What I think I'll probably focus on, though, is enjoying my ever-growing sprawl of unfinished books, making a throne of them, sleeping under them, rolling in them--the usual.
- Xav de Matos: I'll be wrapping up Crysis 2 for review, putting some time in the free-to-play worlds of Gunshine.net and APB: Reloaded, and returning to the DC Universe after a long hiatus.
- Jeff Mattas: My weekend will be filled with Total War: Shogun 2, but I’ll probably take some time to finish off Bulletstorm and maybe even get dirty with some Motorstorm Apocalypse.
- Steve Watts: I'll be attempting to wrap up Bulletstorm, possibly taking Homefront for a spin, and continuing to grind my Pokemons. What? I've got three badges.
- Ozzie Mejia: Popping in Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds and taking Shuma-Gorath for a spin. I have to take out my frustrations over having my bracket busted in four hours on someone, so I'll also play a few rounds of Team Fortress 2, where Total War: Shogun 2 weaponry should be running wild.