GDC 2011 has come and gone and I've made my way back home to Canada (hence the lateness of this week's WRUP). But even though the event is over, that doesn't mean the coverage has ended. There is still a ton of content you can look forward to next week from the San Fran show.
Now we set our sights on PAX East 2011. What mysteries will it bring? We'll soon see! (Though we can confirm plenty of long lines for everything.)
You'd think we'd be stressed but we're too busy playing games.
In the meantime: What are you playing? (Click any editor's name to visit their Twitter page. Follow Shacknews on Twitter for regular updates and contests.)
- Garnett Lee: [Confirming weekends in San Francsico.]
- Alice O'Connor: I shall purge the heretics and bring the dakka in Dawn of War 2 - Retribution.
- Xav de Matos: Torchlight on XBLA is my go-to when I get some free time. With the amount of writing I have in my future, I'm not sure when that will be. And I'll need to re-pack my "go bag" for PAX East.
- Jeff Mattas: [Soaking up the indie scene.]
- Steve Watts: When I'm not trying to recover from this killer cold, I think I'll hit up Pixeljunk Shooter 2 and Beyond Good & Evil HD. It's a downloadable kind of weekend.
- Ozzie Mejia: It's a great weekend for games: Dawn of War II - Retribution, Marvel vs. Capcom 3, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, and (oh yeah) Pac Man Championship Edition DX.