If you missed our original coverage of the big deals or you forgot about where you wanted to spend your money, pay attention.
- Steam: Running Until January 2
- Each day at 10am PT (12pm CT), Steam will have a number of special daily deals. Check here for our previous coverage of the Steam Daily Deals to see what kind of discounts you can expect. Other than that, nearly the entire Steam catalog has been discounted (some by a little, some by a lot), so search for your favorite titles and see what's on offer.
- Good Old Games: Running Until January 3
- Like we noted in our past coverage for this deal, most of the GOG.com catalog is on sale for up to 50% off until January 3. Today, however, marks the end of deals on Activision titles.
- Impulse: Running Until January 3
- Like we said in previous coverage, Impulse is no slouch on the sale front. Over 300 titles on sale for up to 75% off. Check them out, along with the platform's daily deals.
- Direct2Drive: Weekly Deals
- All week this week, Direct2Drive is featuring Ubisoft titles. Check in for daily deals--today's deal is scheduled to be Assassin's Creed 2.
- Amazon: While Supplies Last
- Up to 60% off a plethora of video games in the Amazon.com Year-End sale. Make sure to stop in to see what's left.
- Amazon Digital Deals: Up to 75% Select Titles
- Green Man Gaming: Limited Time Only
- Daily deals and up to 60% off titles and game bundles.
- Games for Windows: Weekly Deals
- This week's deal is Dead Rising 2 for 50% off its regular price.
- GamersGate: New Years Sale
- Up to 80% off over 300 titles available right now from GamersGate. Also, the promotion has a Buy 4, Pay for 3 offer attached to it. Grab four games and you get the cheapest of the bunch for free.
Did we miss a sale from a digital distribution platform? Let us know in the comments and we'll add it to the post at a later time.
Note: Not all offers are available in all regions.