I wasn't, the game is totally real. It's not surprising that a new installment of Uncharted is on the way--as the series is one of the PS3's best and most successful franchises--but it's nice to see that we won't have to wait too long to see the newest adventures of Nathan Drake.
Even nicer? The announcement almost makes me forget that Marky Mark might play Drake in an Uncharted movie. Seriously. That's like casting Mr. T to play Q in the next Bond movie. If a new Bond movie ever happens, that is.
Wait, that actually might be awesome. Forget I said anything.
- News of the Day
- Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Announced
- Live Demo of Uncharted 3 Appearing on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon
- Humble Indie Bundle 2 Teased
- ArcaniA: Gothic 4 Expansion Coming
- Links from Morning Discussion
- Wait. What?
- Diamonds are an astronomer's best friend
- Songs were better when they were all about "sunshine" and/or "lollipops"