The handy-dandy info-graphic breaks everything down, and is the second such pictograph Sony has released to tout PlayStation Move's accomplishments. Without further ado, here's a list of Sports Champions play-statistics:
- The most popular mini-games (in order) are Table Tennis, Gladiator Duel, and Archery.
- Kenji, Dallas, and Jackson are the most frequently selected characters.
- Only 46% of those playing Gladiator Duel used two PlayStation Move Controllers.
- Over 155 million arrows have been fired in the Archery game, resulting in more than 1.1 million split arrows.
- The longest Disc Golf throw so far is 525 meters.
- Table Tennis is the most challenging mini-game, with each rally lasting an average of 6 hits, and the CPU winning 59% of the matches played.
- In Beach Volleyball 40% of serves were overhand, 31% underhand, and 29% were jump-serves.
- The average in-game Facebook posts per player since launch: 7.5
- 178 Platinum Sports Champions Trophies have been earned so far.