I've recently started buying pieces of my "gaming rig of the future." The rig itself being built in the future, not necessarily from the future. Although, that would be awesome. But it'll get really old when the computer disappears into another time every time I type the numbers "88." Oh, and by the way, "Go Leafs Go!"
- Gaming News o'the Day
- NPD Releases September's Sales
- Netflix Goes Disc-Free for PS3 on October 18
- Red Dead Redemption's 'Undead Nightmare' Attacking on Oct. 26
- Halo: Reach 'Noble Map Pack' Coming Nov. 30
- Dragon Age 2 Pre-Order-Exclusive 'BioWare Signature Edition'
- Links from Morning Discussion
- Where do I sign up?
- Court ruling in Texas could hurt GameStop's used-game business