Players will enjoy free game time from now through October 12 will get the following bonuses in-game:
In Warhammer Online:
- Libram of Insight (+15% XP, Reknown, and Influence)
- Signet of the Cursed Company (transform yourself into a skeleton)
- Kemmler's Arthritic Hand (action point regeneration)
Dark Age of Camelot players will be able to "play with and against Dark Age of Camelot developers in-game as they rampage across the Realms" on "every server".
In Ultima Online, however, the event will culminate with the release of the game's newest booster pack, Ultima Online: High Seas. It will be sold for $14.99 and contain:
- Brand new NPC Ship Combat with enhanced ship-to-ship combat and damage states
- Bank/Character Storage Increase, Sea Markets, new fish, fishing buffs, and recipes, paintable boats, Level 7 Treasure Chests and new boss encounters: the Scalis and Corgul the Soulbinder
- All new ship combat! Features include new ship to ship combat, ship weapons and ammunition, and NPC Ship Combat (Pirates and Merchants)
- Three new ship types with customizable colors, weapons and ammunition
I used to play a lot of Dark Age of Camelot back in the day, but I can't see myself ever subscribing to it again. Maybe if it was free...