Sonic Adventure, Plants vs. Zombies Coming to the Xbox Live Arcade in September
Xbox Live's Major Nelson has released the Live Marketplace content schedule for the month of September.
Headlining the month are the Xbox Live Arcade releases of Sonic Adventure and Plants vs. Zombies. At the end of September, Microsoft will kick-start a new promotion -- dubbed the "Game Feast" -- which will spotlight four new Xbox Live Arcade titles under the new promotional banner.Major Nelson also revealed that from September 17 to September 20, Xbox Live Silver members will have free access to online multiplayer and other subscription-exclusive bonuses, which are ordinarily reserved for those who pay for Xbox Live's "soon-to-be more expensive" Gold service.
In discounts, the Live Marketplace is reducing the price on "select" Resident Evil content and a number of Xbox Live Arcade titles, including Bust-a-Move Live, throughout the month.
Xbox Live Arcade
- September 8: Plants vs. Zombies (1200 Microsoft Points)
- September 8: Dance! It's your Stage (800 Microsoft Points)
- September 15: Sonic Adventure (800 Microsoft Points)
Xbox Live Deal of the Week
Week of September 5th
- Select Resident Evil content
Week of September 13:
- Bust-A-Move Live! (400 Microsoft Points)
- Gyromancer (800 Microsoft Points)
- Tower Bloxx Deluxe (400 Microsoft Points)
- Puzzle Chronicles (400 Microsoft Points)
Xbox Live Downloadable Content
- September 2: Crackdown 2 Free and Premium DLC (560MS Points) [details]
- September 7: Mass Effect 2 Lair of the Shadow Broker (800MS Points) [details]
- September 7: Dragon Age: Origins Witch Hunt (560MS Points) [details]
- September 7: Rock Band Snoop Dog 8 Single Tracks (160MS Points per track)