Need for Speed Hot Pursuit Limited Edition Includes Exclusive Rides, Early Access to Select Vehicles
BOOM widget 137552
During its GamesCom 2010 conference, EA revealed a limited edition of its upcoming racer Need for Speed Hot Pursuit would get the "Limited Edition" treatment.
"Limited Edition" owners will gain exclusive access to the Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione and Ford Shelby GT500, and have early access to four additional vehicles unlockable in the retail game.Like the upcoming shooter Medal of Honor, the "Limited Edition" of Criterion's first foray into the Need for Speed universe will be available at the same price as the standard edition.
BOOM video 6061
Need for Speed Hot Pursuit: Limited Edition Bonuses
Need for Speed Hot Pursuit will launch on November 16 in North America and on November 18 and 19 in Europe for the PC, Xbox 360 and PS3. Developer Exient is also prepping a version of the game for Nintendo Wii owners.
- Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione (Limited Edition Exclusive)
- Ford Shelby GT500 (Limited Edition Exclusive)
- Audi TT RS Coupé (Early Access)
- Chevrolet Camaro SS (Early Access)
- Porsche Cayman S (Early Access)
- Dodge Challenger SRT8 (Early Access)