The changes are as follows:
- FIXED - Astronauts can "attach" next to the rover or command center when high latency is present.
- FIXED - Rover is sometimes invisible when remotely controlled when high latency is present.
- FIXED - Erratic behavior of rover when attached to hose.
- Multiple optimizations to program code for singleplayer and multiplayer gameplay.
- Modified information in log reports.
The patch should be automatically applied through Steam. Moonbase Alpha is a free NASA-sponsored educational "exploration game" developed by The Army Game Studio and Virtual Heroes.