Costing 400 Microsoft Points ($5), the Battle Pack packs six new weapons and utilities, ten new forts, a thirty-level Deathmatch campaign, a new singleplayer mode, new customisation elements including voices and hats, and "enhanced landscape themes" plus, of course, more achievements for you to covet.
BOOM video 5703
The full list of Battle Pack features follows below.
New single-player content:
New weapons and utilities - 6 new weapons/utilities:
- Warzone Campaign - 30 all-new single-player Deathmatches (with an additional Achievement for completion)
- Body Count Single Player Mode (one level per theme and one random level)
- 7 Body Count Leaderboards
- The Three Ferrets (an animal-based explosive attack)
- Termites (an animal based "quick" tunnel creation)
- Marked For Death (utility that doubles the effect of any damage taken)
- Worship (utility that places a statue which simultaneously heals your team while damaging any opponents)
- Extra Achievement for the use of all new weapons
New Game Styles:
- 10 all new Forts (includes 2 contest-winning Forts designed by Facebook Worms Fans)
- Super Forts Game Style including ranked Leaderboard
- Extra Achievement for winning a game on each new Fort
- New Warzone Game Style
- New Super Forts Style
Bonus Landscape themes - enhanced landscape themes to make a total of 13:
- A range of new customization features; new voices and hats.
- Additional colour variants of all existing hats
- Custom HUDs - 'light-side', 'dark-side' and 'fire'
- 40 new player titles
- Custom particle sets for light side and dark side players
- Warzone (all new)