Final Fantasy XIV Journeys to PC on September 30, Collector's Edition and New Beta Phase Announced
BOOM widget 134265
Square Enix has announced Final Fantasy XIV will see a "global release" on the PC on September 30, 2010. The PlayStation 3 version is scheduled for an early March 2011 release.Square Enix also revealed a Collector's Edition of the upcoming MMO, which includes:
Not to be completely forgotten in the land of bonuses, standard edition owners will receive the exclusive in-game item, the Garlond Goggles.The standard edition of Final Fantasy XIV priced at $49.99, while the Collector's Edition sports a $74.99 price tag. Once the game's included free 30 day trial expires, players can purchase a subscription for Final Fantasy XIV for $12.99 per month.
Square Enix also revealed a new PC beta phase will launch sometime in early July. Players can apply to the beta at the game's official website.
- An exclusive in-game item, the Onion Helm
- 8-day early access head start
- Behind-the-scenes DVD with interviews and exclusive video content
- Final Fantasy XIV-branded "Security Token"
- Redemption voucher for a fully-personalized "Right of Passage" certificate (stamped and numbered)
- Exclusive box art by Yoshitaka Amano