You might also have missed, in the E3 hubbub, yesterday's news that a Mass Effect 2 demo was finally released on PC and Xbox 360.
The full changelog for PC patch 1.02 follows below.
- Reduced the amount mining time required to acquire all upgrades.
- Fixed an issue where DLC weapon selections would appear blank on the Weapon Loadout screen after removing DLC.
- Fixed an issue where heavy weapon crosshairs sometimes remain on screen after entering a vehicle.
- Fixed an issue where enemies sometimes 'pop-up' onto cover after taking damage.
- Fixed an issue where Grunt's loyalty power sometimes doesn't unlock.
- Fixed an issue where the Squad screen wouldn't update properly after removing the Alternate Appearance Pack #1 DLC.
- Fixed an issue where save games that used DLC while offline could not be loaded.
- Fixed an issue where the active save career would sometimes change after loading saves with unmounted DLC.
- Fixed an issue where the game would sometimes crash during the Jarrahe mission when using Windows 7 (64-bit).
- Fixed an issue where ammo powers activated by a henchman would sometimes overwrite the players active ammo power.
- Fixed an issue where under certain circumstances, spacebar would not activate objects.
- Fixed an issue where Loading saves while DLC is unmounted will change your active career.
- Fixed an issue where the text for some characters in the keybinding GUI would appear as English in foreign language versions of the game.