The more real-world steps one takes on the "Winner's Path Route" while carrying the game's Pokewalker pedometer accessory, the better their chances of finding rare items and Pokemon, including Munchlax, Beldum, a Focus Slash and a Choice Scarf.
For details on how to receive and utilize the "Winner's Path Route," just look below:
- Select "MYSTERY GIFT" on the Main Menu. (Note: You must have obtained the Pokedex in your game to select "MYSTERY GIFT.")
- Select "RECEIVE GIFT"
- After you select "RECEIVE GIFT," select "GET VIA NINTENDO WFC" and choose "YES."
- Watch as you receive the Winner's Path Route Map!
- Go to any Poke Mart and talk to the deliveryman in green standing in front of the counter. He will give you the Winner's Path Route.
- The final step is to save your game. This is very important, so don't forget!
- Select "CONNECT TO POKEWALKER" from the Main Menu
- Select a Pokemon from your PC Box to send to the Pokewalker (You must have a Pokemon in your PC Box)
- Select the Winner's Path Route Map
- Connect to the Pokewalker and now you are ready to stroll!