nope The updated version of the original game has been confirmed for a US console release this summer. GameStop is currently taking pre-orders for the game, which it says will be released on July 20, 2010 for $40.00. I've asked publisher Aksys Games about the validity of this date and price, but have not heard back at this time.
- Story mode will be 1.5 or 2 times bigger than Calamity Trigger
- The game will be patchable for character balance.
- Continuum Shift is incorporating Street Fighter 4's Arcade Fight Request, which allows you to play through single player while waiting for an online opponent. But now you can turn this feature on during Training Mode and Arcade Mode.
- Player rankings for 360 and PS3 were separate before, but now they will be CROSS-PLATFORM. Note you cannot play cross-platform, it's just the ranking of all the players.
- Training Mode will be voiced by Rachel as she teaches you how to play the game.
If true, BB:CS should be a great update to the original. The ability to tweak balance in a patch is major for a fighting game, as future changes would not require another retail release. In addition, Street Fighter IV's Fight Request system was a great innovation and I would love to have it in BB:CS.