The boss battles are amazing and some of the scenes are downright brutal. It has became clear to me why Dante's Inferno had to be released before God of War 3 to even have a chance. Not that I didn't already expect this to be the case.
Gaming News o'the Day
- Upcoming Mass Effect 2 DLC gets priced and dated.
- There's a chance for M-rated games in Australia someday.
- Analyst: EA experimenting with paid demos (BF 1943).
- Some gamers having problems with C&C4's DRM.
- This Shacker made a game at Full Sail. Check it out.
- The iPad will get an optimized Kindle app.
- Apple now allows for App Store gifting. You should all buy me apps.
Unreal Tournament: "I actually got this when I was still on dial-up, so bot matches were pretty standard, and yet thoroughly entertaining. I loved it though, and with the addition of a cable Internet connection, I was able to download custom content that kept me entertained for longer than many retail games, including ridiculous stuff like Strangelove and Rocket-X. Entire communities grew up around creating custom maps and mods for this game, although these are unfortunately dying off as Unreal Tournament 3 has not been the refresher to the franchise that many people had hoped for." (lunarbunny)
Remember to submit your choices for Game of the Evening in this comments thread.