In addition, pre-order customers will get beta access to the game, which will run right up to the retail release.
I had a chance to play Lead & Gold at GDC 2010 and was very impressed by the game. The game was developed by Fatshark, a Swedish studio made up of veterans from GRIN. How about some features?
- Four distinct playable characters with a multitude of strengths and weaknesses
- A diverse level-up system letting you adapt your character to each game round as it unfolds
- A multitude of different game modes and settings, all with a distinct feeling of the Old West
- Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West will reward players that play as a team through the incorporation of the Synergy system.
- Game modes and mechanics are designed to be easy-to-understand with a minimum of prerequisites