As well as fixing several bugs, the patch--which has already been deployed to Steam players--tweaks the RPG's difficulty by slightly boosting the combat stats of all party members on the 'Normal' setting and making 'Easy' easier. The full changelog follows.
- Fixed potential corruption of character statistics.
- Fixed portrait appearance sliders when importing a character from the downloadable Character Creator.
- Fixed import for preset face settings from the downloadable Character Creator.
- Made Easy difficulty easier.
- Slightly increased attack, defense, and damage scores for all party members at Normal difficulty.
- Fixed video issues when running on a very wide screen display, including ATI Eyefinity displays.