Headlining the free update are three new multiplayer maps: Battery, Breach and Revolution. Fans of the previous Nazi zombie maps will also be pleased to find a new undead encounter in Der Riese, set in a "secret Nazi research facility." Teleporters and the weapon-upgrading "Pack A Punch" machine are involved. nope Grab the patch/pack combo now on FileShack. The German build is the same, only sans Nazi zombies. Also, modders should pick up the 1.4 update to the World at War mod tools.
And for a complete list of the patch content, click through:
- 3 new Multiplayer maps: Battery (mp_drum), Breach (mp_bgate), Revolution (mp_vodka)!
- New Nazi Zombie map: Der Riese (nazi_zombie_factory), an all-new Zombie map set in a secret Nazi research facility featuring the Pack A Punch Machine, Teleporters, and many more undead hordes!
- Exploits pertaining to Demo playback.
- Favorites list now ignores filter settings.
- Fixed S&D round counting error when roundlimit is reached.
- New feature: in-game Add to Favorites.
- Friends list: green online indicator.
- Starting the game in Safe Mode will no longer toggle the "Soften Smoke Edges" graphic option.
- Fixed various crashes.
- Mods: Client will no longer join a modded Co-op server via Game Invite unless they have that mod loaded.
- Mods: Client running a mod will be asked to unload the mod if they attempt to join an unmodded server.
- Mods: All singleplayer levels can now be run with a mod loaded.