I do wish that you could build actual barricades in both this game and Left 4 Dead. I have a gaming fetish that can only be sated by piling random objects in front of a door and playing hide-and-go-shoot. This explains my intense love of Resident Evil 4.
And the nominations for Most Interesting News of May 15 go to:
- Activision, for new Guitar Hero 5 details
- Activision, for Tony Hawk features full-scale skateboard controller
- BioWare, for new Mass Effect 2 trailer
- Take-Two v. 3D Realms, for more pre-trial craziness
- Valve, for TF2 Spy update shenanigans