The map pack arrived on consoles last month costing $10--a price over one million players happily paid during the first week of sale alone. Alongside three regular multiplayer maps is a new Nazi Zombies map which fleshes out the popular mode.
The full patch notes follow below:
- 3 new Multiplayer maps: Knee Deep, Nightfire, Station!
- Nazi Zombies map with more weapons, Perks-a-Cola machines, and electroshock defenses: Verruckt!
- Improved spawning logic.
- Auto balancing improvements. Players are no longer auto balanced while completing objectives.
- Mods: IWD's can be placed in the usermaps folder.
- Mods: Hold Breath / Sprint functions as intended.
- Mods: MissingAssets.csv is generated when maps are run with developer set to 1.
- Fixed lag caused by shooting at tanks.
- All rifle grenades fired during the first 15 seconds of Search & Destroy will be duds.
- Players who equip a Bouncing Betty and melee teammates in Hardcore game modes are now credited with a team kill penalty.
- Players are now deducted 200 points for team killing the bomb planter/defuser in Hardcore Search & Destroy.
- Martyrdom no longer causes direct impact deaths in Hardcore modes.
- "Bayonet jumping" has been disabled.
German users will need to download the special German edition of the patch, which presumably turns the Nazi walking dead into cybernetic moonmen.