The 1.3 patch resolves the Vista sound issues that accompanied the last update and enables players to record and view multiplayer matches, among other changes. Oh, and it's an incremental patch, so you'll need to have installed the 1.2 update to apply 1.3. nope
The patch notes follow below:
- /record and /demo enabled in MP.
- Server Log File improvements, including:
- Team Names on Kill loglines.
- Round Win and Loss.
- Additional action logging (took flag, destroyed headquarters, planted bomb, etc).
- Improved sound initialization for Vista - fixes loss of sound for audio devices set higher than 16 bit 48000 Hz.
- Screenshots no longer overwrite each other.
- Tweaked autobalance on select game modes.