Also, happy birthday Duke Nukem 3D, I guess? For some reason I just can't get behind marking the "birthdays" of videogames. Maybe it's because these birthday celebrations only seem to extend to a few select hardcore PC shooters. I mean, I'm as big a Doom fan as anyone, but where's the party for X-Wing? Who bakes a cake for Mario?
The news from today worth repeating:
- Boom Blox sequel announced
- Prince of Persia Epilogue DLC revealed
- Warhammer Online "live expansion" announced
- New worldwide console sales data
- Burnout Paradise getting Pursuit mode in DLC?
- Gears of War PC disabled by calendar
- Tokyo Beat Down screenshots introduce Lewis Cannon
- StarCraft 2 screenshots introduce massive zergling horde
- Prince of Persia DLC screenshots introduce new level
- Unreal Tournament 3 retail copies let onto Steam
- Halo Wars demo giveaway wrapped up