During the week of December 21-27, 2008, The Sims 2 and The Sims 2 Apartment Life Expansion jumped up two spots, with The Sims 2 Mansion & Garden Stuff and World of Warcraft Battle Chest gaining a position too. Conversely, Call of Duty, Left 4 Dead, Spore and Bejeweled Twist all came in a number or two lower than they did last week.
With The Sims 3 due in February, it's a safe bet that the series won't go away soon.
- World Of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King / Blizzard / $39 (Average)
- The Sims 2 Double Deluxe / EA Maxis / $18 (Average)
- Spore / EA Maxis / $47 (Average)
- Left 4 Dead / Valve / $47 (Average)
- The Sims 2 Apartment Life Exp. Pack / EA Maxis / $20 (Average)
- Fallout 3 / Bethesda / $47 (Average)
- Call Of Duty: World At War / Treyarch / $50 (Average)
- World Of Warcraft Battle Chest / Blizzard / $32 (Average)
- The Sims 2 Mansion & Garden Stuff Exp. / EA Maxis / $18 (Average)
- Bejewled Twist / PopCap / $20 (Average)