To the surprise of few, World of Warcraft has rejoined the weekly top 10 after a one-week break out of the charts. New expansion Wrath of the Lich King, which launched November 13, is expected to dominate next week's list with over 2.8 million copies sold.
For now, Bethesda's Fallout 3 is still going strong in its second week in the number one slot. EA LA's Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 also fared well, staying high in the charts in the same league as EA's guaranteed-seller Spore.
- Fallout 3 / Bethesda / $49 (Average)
- Spore / EA Maxis / $48 (Average)
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 / EA LA / $48 (Average)
- World Of Warcraft: Battle Chest / Blizzard / $32 (Average)
- Far Cry 2 / Ubisoft Montreal / $52 (Average)
- The Sims 2 Double Deluxe / EA Maxis / $24 (Average)
- The Sims 2 Apartment Life Expansion Pack / EA Maxis / $24 (Average)
- Nancy Drew: The Haunting of Castle Malloy / Her Interactive / $20 (Average)
- Crysis Warhead / Crytek (Publisher: EA) / $21 (Average)
- World Of Warcraft / Blizzard / $20 (Average)