Weekly PC Sales: World of Warcraft Keeps Selling
Following yesterday's release of July's top 20 best-selling PC games, marketing research firm NPD Group has issued its list of the top-selling PC titles at United States retailers during the week of August 10-16.
While the list is virtually unchanged from last week's, the impending releases of Maxis' The Sims 2 Apartment Life Expansion Pack and Spore may soon change things.
- World Of Warcraft: Battle Chest / Blizzard / $38 (Average)
- The Sims 2 Double Deluxe / EA Maxis / $30 (Average)
- World Of Warcraft / Blizzard / $20 (Average)
- Spore Creature Creator / EA Maxis / $10 (Average)
- Nancy Drew: The Phantom Of Venice / Her Interactive / $20 (Average)
- World Of Warcraft: Burning Crusade Expansion Pack / Blizzard / $30 (Average)
- The Sims 2 IKEA Home Stuff Expansion Pack / EA Maxis / $20 (Average)
- Diablo Battle Chest / Blizzard / $39 (Average)
- Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare / Infinity Ward / $49 (Average)
- Warcraft III Battle Chest / Blizzard / $39 (Average)