Ah well—maybe they'll be eaten by sharks or something. It can happen to anybody, after all. In the mean by, here's tonight's refreshed chatty.
As for today's gaming news:
- Warhammer Online coming September 18
- Nick illustrates the culture of the Diablo hardcore
- Grand Theft Auto IV PC edition announced
- Recruit for WoW, get free stuff and bonus XP
- Bungie has a lot to learn from Call of Duty
- Kim Kardashian in new FaceBreaker shots
- Turner selling GameTap
- Paid DLC brings in stacks of cash
- Gears 2 violence filters detailed
- GoldenEye XBLA in 'no man's land'
- New Demigod screens released
- Video games are terrorists!
- Nvidia's PhysX en route
- Asus Wii-like PC controller details
- Massive Entertainment on the market
- Midway reports brutal Q2