Sales-tracking firm NPD Group today issued its list of the ten best-selling pieces of PC software in the United States across the week of July 6 to July 12, 2008.
Blizzard's Diablo Battle Chest, originally released in 2003, has now appeared on the weekly charts for three weeks straight--a feat attributed to the unveiling of Diablo 3.
Completely absent from the latest list is Funcom's mature MMO Age of Conan, which was #7 last week and #5 the week before.
- Nancy Drew: The Phantom Of Venice / Her Interactive / $18 (Average)
- Spore Creature Creator / EA Maxis / $10 (Average)
- The Sims 2 Double Deluxe / EA Maxis / $30 (Average)
- Diablo Battle Chest / Blizzard / $39 (Average)
- The Sims 2 IKEA Home Stuff Expansion Pack / EA Maxis / $20 (Average)
- World Of Warcraft: Battle Chest / Blizzard / $39 (Average)
- World Of Warcraft / Blizzard / $20 (Average)
- The Sims 2 FreeTime Expansion Pack / EA Maxis / $30 (Average)
- World Of Warcraft: Burning Crusade Expansion Pack / Blizzard $30 (Average)
- Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare / Infinity Ward / $50 (Average)