Set for launch this fall on the Nintendo DS, the game will feature stylus control, customizable playbooks, classic Tecmo Bowl-style cutscenes, and multiplayer over wireless and Wi-Fi internet.
"We are extremely excited to bring back everyone's favorite football game to the Nintendo DS," said Tecmo producer Ryan Gilbo. "Kickoff is packed with everything that fans wanted to see in this revival. No other football game will ever compare to Tecmo Bowl as this is the game that started it all."
A full list of features is available after the link.
- Customizable Teams: Choose team colors, emblems, player names, team cities and abilities.
- Super Abilities: Tactically use over-the-top plays to take over a game.
- Wi-Fi and Wireless Multiplayer: Play against friends across the country or across the room.
- Stylus Control: Feel the action by using the stylus to control your player.
- Variety of Teams: Choose from 32 different teams.
- Cut-Scenes: All-new cut-scenes showing off the dramatic presentation of various plays.
- Customizable Playbook: Prepare for gridiron greatness by customizing your playbook.
- Music and Sound Effects: Turn up the heat on your opponent as you play the game to rock ÃƒÂ¢Ã¯Â¿Â½Ã¯Â¿Â½nÃƒÂ¢Ã¯Â¿Â½Ã¯Â¿Â½ roll remixes of the most memorable tunes in football gaming history!