mania is pretty much getting fully on crazy. So please do excuse the constant flow of
anything related to that game but given how many thousand people show up to read any
little bit about the game we figure there may be just enough interest to justify this
place being GTA4Shack for a few days. Dont forget to enter our contest!
- Teen noise machine making people angry
- Dude, rice shortage!
- The EPA and
- Robot soccer is hot
- Microsoft shows off Live
As for the the videogame news around these parts for today:
- QuakeCon 2008 announced
- Rockstar talks Grand Theft Auto
- Age of Conan subscription details
- Devil May Cry for PC information
- Burnout Paradise adding motorbikes
- KoRn reaches a new low
- GRID integrationg with eBay?
- Replay Couch 22
- Microsoft hiring for new Halo game
- Famous taco eater no longer at
- echochrome demo coming
- Leaving work to play GTA 4 antics
Lastly, my boss wouldnt give me time off for GTA 4 :(