- THQ officially announces Dawn of War 2.
- Peter Moore officially announces the death of Madden on PC.
- Tom Clancy takes to the skies with HAWX, and we have screenshots and a trailer.
- Ubisoft joins Steam, and brings along Altair.
- Penny Arcade teams with Hothead to launch a new digitial distribution service.
- Creative stops, then allows custom sound card drivers.
- The PlayStation Store won't be updated until the April 17 launch of its redesign.
- Sunday School gets healthy with a health-bar themed quiz.
- We offer a preview of next week's Assassin's Creed PC port.
- It was a magical Replay Couch with The Abracadabra.
- Follow The Evolution of Nintendo Commercials in the first of a two-part series.
- Jeff and the community entertain us with a Fallen Empires: Legion contest.