So it is indeed Super Bowl Sunday. We figure at least 5 people here are watching the
game while near a computer so how about we just have it all right in here. This is your
Super Bowl thread. Some tips about the game of football:
- If you can throw a pig you can throw a football.
- OJ did it.
- Those first down lines they draw on TV are kinda cool.
- If you want the Patriots to lose, that doesn't necessarily mean you're not a true
- In fact it probably means you ARE a patriot.
- John Madden is in to scat and will draw you a diagram.
- You probably are better at making decisions on when to go for it on 4th down than the
- A half time that is longer than 2 quarters of football is appropriate.
- There is a Star Trek Enterprise marathon showing on Sci-fi, in case you don't have