A new Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare patch has been released, updating version 1.4 of the game to version 1.5. The 11mb update offers multiplayer bug fixes and additional mod support. A mod tools patch is available as well, which makes the tools work with languages other than English.
- Fixed server browser not showing all of the servers
- The "hold [ ] to steady" sniper scope hint will only appear if you can use it
- Fixed game not recognizing IWDs existing if they are all in fs_basepath and none are in the main/ folder
- Made mod scripts able to change stats
- Allow developer_script for mulitiplayer modding
- Fixed map rotation errors with usermaps
- Fixed minimap not showing up in the menu for usermaps
- Mod tools will now work with other languages
NOTE: patch 1.5 is not compatible with 1.4. You will not be able to find 1.4 servers if you update.