Blizzard has issued a new World of Warcraft patch, updating version 2.3.2 of the game to version 2.3.3. The 4.3mb update offers improved load times and more bug fixes.
- Some players may notice improved data load times when newly entering the world and after zoning into new areas.
- Character/NPC load times have been decreased, and now should appear faster. You're not hearing voices, there really are people in Shattrath!
- Felspine the Greater in Shadowmoon Valley will no longer evade when engaged.
- Players will now be correctly credited with their arena points if they purchase an arena item during weekly arena calculations.
- Using a castsequence macro on a target moving out of range will no longer cause it to stop working.