Activision sends along the latest Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare patch, updating Infinity Ward's first person shooter to v1.4. The 70mb download offers more bug fixes and game improvements, improved mod support, and a holiday version of the multiplayer map Crash.
* "Winter Crash", a holiday version of Multiplayer map "Crash"
* Improvements to the server browser
* Fixed some rare bullet accuracy issues for all weapons.
* For server admins: fixed user ban list not working correctly on servers. Ban.txt will be created in the main or fs_game directory
* In the connect screen, Mods will be identified as"Mod: [mod name]"
* Only official IWD files will be read from the main directory. All custom IWD should be placed in a mod directory.
* Fix for reloading several times after connecting to a modded server
* Improved mod.ff support to allow adding game types.
* Fixed an issue with Http redirect downloads.
* "fs_game" will be forced to lower case