The Shacknews Opinion Section
Shacknews' guest commentators give their expert opinion on the state of the industry.
Turok Multiplayer Hands-On Preview
I checked out the multiplayer mode in Propaganda's reimagined Turok (PC, PS3, X360). It had facial stabbing.
Draglade NDS Review
The Shack's own Chris Faylor reviews Banpresto/Dimp's rhythm-based fighting game. It's weird.
Dark Sector Impressions
Shacknews editor-in-chief Chris Remo takes a new look at Digital Extremes' ambitious third-person action title, Dark Sector (PS3, X360).
Replay Couch 7: Lit Fuse
Nick Breckon invites you to join him once again for another installment of Replay Couch--the greatest collction of gaming videos on the Internet.
Omega Five Hands-On Preview
I took Natsume's throwback horizontal shoot-em-up Omega Five (X360) for a spin. You can play as a samurai (with his magic dog).
Ninja Reflex First Impressions
Chris Remo took a first look at Sanzaru's reaction-based party game, Ninja Reflex (Wii, NDS).
GripShift (X360) Hands-on Preview
I checked out the newest and best version of Sidhe Interactive's GripShift (PS3, PSP, X360), coming soon to Xbox Live.
Pirates of the Burning Sea Impressions
Cap'n Nicholas Breckenbeard took a stab at Flying Lab's pirate-themed MMO, Pirates of the Burning Sea (PC).
- Activision and Blizzard Owner Vivendi Games Merge
- Acclaimed Blogging Organization Shacknews, Ltd. Launches First Official Blog
- MS Restricting Access of Free Xbox Live Content
- Microsoft Intentionally Sabotaging HD DVD and Blu-ray, Claims Director
- Rock Band PS3 Patch Adds Guitar Hero III Controller Support
- GameSpot Details Gerstmann Situation; Claims Termination 'Unrelated' to Advertiser Pressure
- EVE Online Update Cripples Windows XP, Developers Urge Caution
- FASA Founder Regains Rights to MechWarrior, Shadowrun, Crimson Skies
- Guitar Hero 3 Wii Mono Sound to be Remedied with Free Remastered Discs