- Indie Adventures: PixelJAM and Dino
Chris Faylor chats with indie developer Richard Grillotti to learn about PixelJam's cool-ass retro-looking web games.
- Crysis Review
Chris Remo built an entirely new PC so he could review Crysis. It's awesome, but you may have to do the same to play it.
- Kane & Lynch: Dead Men Review
I played through Io Interactive's much-hyped squad shooter. It's got some problems.
- Replay Couch 5: Glitches, Exploits, and
Nick Breckon invites you to join him once again for another installment of Replay Couch--the greatest collction of gaming videos on the Internet.
- Legendary: The Box Hands-On Preview
I take a look at a pre-alpha build of Spark Unlimited's upcoming myth-inspired shooter. More games need griffins in them.
- Super Mario Galaxy Review
Chris Remo's heart of ice is melted by this early Christmas present from Shigeru Miyamoto and friends.
- Shacknews' Rock Band Guide
Got questions about Rock Band? Nick Breckon gives you more than you ever needed to know about the game.
- Contra 4 Review
Chris Remo gets annihilated by WayForward's new Contra game. It is hardcore, and he is no match. Read his review.
- Weekly Download Rundown
Chris Faylor gives you the lowdown rundown on this week's downlow downloads. Sorry.
- Supreme Commander Confirmed for Xbox 360 in 2008
- Report: Guitar Hero 3 Wii Only Outputs in Mono
- Microsoft Announces Downloadable Xbox Titles, Celebrates Xbox Live Anniversary with Free Game
- Praise Be, Rocket Race Added to Halo 3 Playlists
- Ghostbusters Sequel Coming in Video Game Form, Original Cast and Writers Heavily Involved
- Willis and Thornton Rumored as Stars for Kane & Lynch Film Adaptation
- Rock Band DLC Pricing, Details Announced
- id Software Dives Fully into Mobile Development