Kingdom Come: Deliverance's launch is upon us after surviving Kickstarter four years ago and Warhorse Studios has released a dramatic, new trailer to celebrate. The massive RPG arrives tomorrow February 13, 2018, on PS4, Xbox One, and PC and the new trailer gives you a peek at religion, leisure, and violence that permeates throughout the non-linear, medieval role-playing game.
“Four years after our Kickstarter campaign, our game is set to be released tomorrow," says Warhorse Executive Producer Martin Kilma. He expresses that the creation of Kingdom Come: Deliverance was a monumental task to deliver what fans wanted despite having a small team and "all of us at Warhorse would like to thank our community, the backers and friends who helped us to bring this dream to life by giving us the chance to develop what we believe is a unique RPG experience.”
We're playing the game and will be bringing some guide content and impressions for tomorrow's launch, but here are the game's features in a nutshell:
- Massive realistic open world: Majestic castles, vast fields, all rendered in stunning high-end graphics.
- Non-linear story: Solve quests in multiple ways, then face the consequences of your decisions.
- Challenging combat: Distance, stealth, or melee. Choose your weapons and execute dozens of unique combos in battles that are as thrilling as they are merciless.
- Character development: Choose your equipment, improve your skills, and earn new perks.
- Dynamic world: Your actions influence the reactions of the people around you. Fight, steal, seduce, threaten, persuade, or bribe. It’s all up to you.
- Historical accuracy: Meet real historical characters and experience the genuine look and feel of medieval Bohemia.
Kingdom Come: Deliverance features a script longer than the Lord of the Rings trilogy, so expect to sink a lot of hours into it. If you're on PC, there's an NVIDIA GeForce driver available to get you ready for the game's arrival. Kingdom Come: Deliverance launches February 13, 2018, on PC, PS4, and Xbox One.