It’s Destiny 2 players’ favorite time of the week: weekly reset! This week’s Destiny 2 Weekly Reset (starting November 14th) sees the conclusion of the Faction Rallies, with New Monarchy taking out top billing. Don’t forget to purchase their Sword if you want it. Remember that completing your Milestones is important if you want to edge closer to reaching Power 305. If you’re a new player, check out our guide on the fastest way to level up in Destiny 2!
Nightfall: Savathun’s Song
The Nightfall for this week is Savathun’s Song. Taking place on Titan, Savathun’s Song is laden with lore about the Hive, and tasks you with diving deep into the Arcology. As with all Nightfalls, time is of the essence, so choose your battles wisely.
This week’s modifiers are pretty similar to last week’s, so you should have no trouble accruing time and staying alive. Anomalies only appear in set areas and will always be in the same locations, so learn where they spawn so you can collect their time rewards faster.
Momentum – Health and shield regeneration are disabled while standing still. Sprint to regenerate more quickly.
Timewarp: Anomalies – Strange anomalies have been detected in the area. Destroy them to release temporal energy and extend the mission timer.
Leviathan Raid Order
The order of the Leviathan raid this week is The Gauntlet, Royal Pools, Pleasure Gardens, and then Emperor Calus. Make sure to check out our Destiny 2 Leviathan Raid guide if your team is struggling with any of the fights.
Leviathan Raid Challenge Mode
The Leviathan Challenge mode for this week’s reset is the Pleasure Gardens. To complete the Pleasure Gardens Challenge, a player cannot shoot more than one flower per damage phase.
For the Destiny 2 weekly reset, Cayde-6 has tasked you with heading to Titan to complete Public Events. Make sure you visit Cayde-6 and buy his treasure maps before you head to Titan. If you’re lucky, these treasure chests have a chance of rewarding you with an Exotic engram, or if you’re unlucky like me, nothing.
As always, Eververse brings with her a collection of cosmetic items for you to purchase using Bright Dust. Below is everything she’s currently stocking:
- Don the Hat – Emote – 400 Bright Dust
- Shoulder Dance – Emote – 700 Bright Dust
- Noble Steed – Sparrow – 600 Bright Dust
- Dead Fall – Ship – 500 Bright Dust
- Takanome Wings – Ship – 2,000 Bright Dust
- Book of the Dead – Vigilance Wing Weapon Ornament – 800 Bright Dust
- Under Construction – Tractor Cannon Weapon Ornament – 800 Bright Dust
- Class Specific Optimacy – Class Item – 800 Bright Dust
- Bold Shell – Ghost Shell – 250 Bright Dust
- Twilight Shell – Ghost Shell – 250 Bright Dust
- Omolon Meteor Gloss – Shader – 40 Bright Dust
- Monochromatic – Shader – 40 Bright Dust
- Indigo Matrix – Shader – 40 Bright Dust
- Fireteam Medallion – Consumable – 50 Bright Dust
That’s it for this week’s Destiny 2 Weekly Reset. If you’re struggling with any part of the game, take some time to check out our Destiny 2 Complete Strategy Guide where we cover everything you need to know about Bungie’s latest blockbuster.