PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds is the PC gaming bullet train that will not stop. It has sold millions of copies and is rewriting concurrent user records on the Steam platform. Players have been hooked not only by the great gameplay and crazy moments, but the developer’s commitment to consistent updates. The newest update, scheduled to arrive this week, comes with a long requested feature and a new rifle made to earn chicken dinner.
Along with the expected bugfixes and optimizations that players have come to expect, Bluehole will be adding a load of new features and additions, including:
- Two new face presets and hairstyles to character customization for both genders
- A new weapon, the Mk14 EBR
- 1st Person server options to NA and EU Solo and Duo game-modes
- A new feature to report players
- New animation when using different consumables
- Players may now re-enter games if they have been disconnected mid-game
- You may now play with Xbox controllers
- New effects when a character is running or sprinting over different types of surfaces
- You may now honk a car horn when sitting in the driver's seat with Left Mouse Click
- New sound effects for motorcycle tire screech while driving
- New option for V-Sync
- Now use Mouse wheel up/down as one of your key binds
- Colorblind Mode
The full listing of changes and additions can be seen on the update post on Steam. A test version of the new update will be deployed on the public test server prior to the update going live on the main servers.